Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Moon cries !

Here are singable English translations to the song Vang Trang Khoc (The Moon Cries) sung by Nhat Tinh Anh and Khanh Ngoc. It is another one of those very good original Vietnamese songs.
English lyrics are done by me. Please feel free to comment and rate and subscribe :)



English Lyrics:
The Moon Cries - Nhat Tinh Anh & Khanh Ngoc
(Vang Trang Khoc)

It is gone - the good times
The times when you and I were side by side
Sitting here, watch the waves
Singing songs of you and me...

My heart aches - I miss you
Why must we go different ways tonight?
Life's a storm with heartache
Blowing away my love from you.

There's no point, don't feel sad,
Don't regret don't you feel bad

But our love, blown so far
You and I we're so apart

Sitting here lonliness
Moon cries out
Stars feel my pain
Sympathise

With your pain
And with all the love we had...
Sad East Wind...

Don't you cry, cause I know
No one planned for us to be apart
Love will come, and will leave
There are few whose love won't part.

Maybe when, you find love
You will soon in time forgot bout me
I will bless, your new love,
Hope that she's the one you need.

There's no point, don't feel bad,
Don't regret don't you feel sad

But our love, blown so far
You and I we're so apart

As life flow, I'll see you,
Please give onto me one word

Won't forget, the good times
That you have once gave to me...
Sad East Wind.../ The First Dream

The TyrantLubu in Youtube

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Định Tường, Yên Định, Vietnam
KakalosVinh45

Followers